Luxor.pk is presenting you LED rechargeable emergency light with a solar recharging option as well. An emergency light is a battery-backed lighting device that switches on when there is a power shutdown. Emergency lights are standard in new commercial and high occupancy residential buildings, such as colleges, offices, and homes.
- Two options are charging, solar, and electricity.
- you can use three dry batteries as well.
- Built-in 4.25-2.5 Ah batteries.
- Recharged for 16-20 hours battery timing with 220 volt AC.
- Can be used for 5 hours.
- Recharge it after every 3 months if not in use.
- Height: 6.5 inches.